The Community is our Business”
A caring organisation offering information, services and support to meet the needs of our community in the areas of health, education and well-being.
Excellence – Accessible – Accountability – Ethical Practise
The Katikati Resource Centre has a commitment in providing accessible, accountable, high quality services and programmes based on sound ethical practise.
Activities and Programmes Include:
- Information & Advisory Service averaging 200 enquiries weekly with a comprehensive Health and Social Service directory
- School Holiday Programmes – activities catering for over 100 children daily – 4 annually
- After-school programmes during school term
- Youth Services
- Breakaway School Holiday programmes
- Adult & Community Education with over 120 courses & seminars per year
- Pregnancy & Parenting classes 30-40+ woman attend annually
- Rooms for hire with all conference facilities
- 40+ Health Professionals, Social Service Providers (including government agencies – Heartland Services) & Community Groups use the Centre regularly
- Resource library of health, parenting books & brochures
- Large, bright & informative displays on health and social related topics
- Community van bookings for health-related appointments
Why not come in and visit us or give us a call, we can help you find what you need.
Address: 45 Beach Road,
Phone: 07 549 0399
Fax: 07 549 0397